AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1. To popularize science and to promote scientific temper among people
2. To eradicate obscurantist, superstitious and paranormal and mystical practices from people by means of popularization of science
3. To understand the basic and fundamental cause for several of the problems faced by the people and to explore remedial scientific solutions for the same
4. To facilitate the fruits of science which are otherwise confined to the rich to reach the underprivileged also
5. To encourage quest for knowledge and to strive for national integrity, self reliance, world peace, social progress and cultural vibrancy
6. To encourage research in divergent areas with people’s welfare as the prime motto
7. To design programmes suitable to realize the objectives set as above
JVV Wins National Award
for Best Efforts for
Science and Technology Communications
in the year 2005.
What We Do?